5/23/12

pinterest vs. houzz

I am a huge fan of Pinterest---I find it quite addicting and nothing short of fabulous. I'm pretty sure I have my entire dream house built along with a thousand new recipes I want to try!!  (side note, you can follow me and betsey, we are both very active pinners you see!!!)

My other new found love is HOUZZ! I mean over 462,562 pictures of bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, etc.  On most of the pictures a green tag appears and gives you a description and where you can purchase the item.....umm hello! And just like pinterest, you can save your pictures to your ideabook. I could spend hours......look at these yummy images i found!  SWOON!

How cute is this house


Please come in....



Happy Hump Day!!!

Betsey
                                                                                                                                                                          
Becca

 


No comments:

Post a Comment