5/31/12

summer shoppin'

I love to shop......always have unfortunately.  I'm always filling up online shopping carts with things that i usually never end up buying.  With summer finally here and all the fun events that come along with the warmer weather and vacation days to be used, there are lots of new items I'd like to add to my wardrobe.....


I love fun backs!!



Casual Friday....that Berkin and Hermes belt are year round investments...(neither of which that i have!) 


Love this look and jealous of that girls long, pretty hair...i recently got mine cut and I'm really regretting that decision.  


LOVE the yellow detail..Tibi can do no wrong.


Tibi again..these shorts are EVERYWHERE.....


LOVE this bright blue and this dress is perfect for vacation!!


Colorful skinnies....





Ready for the weekend!!

Betsey



No comments:

Post a Comment