6/20/12

double doozie

It has been a busy but FUN couple of weekends.We traveled to Jackson to celebrate Emily and Frank's wedding weekend! Friday the bridesmaids luncheon was at my parents house. It was perfect! The food and flowers were done by http://www.wendyputt.com/. It was such a special time for Emily with all of her close friends and family to kick of their celebratory wedding weekend! Here are a few pictures from the Bridesmaids luncheon.


Pretty presentation  


How cute are these?! Everyone got their own for dessert :)


The bride and her new sister-in law


Sweet friends!


The bride and all of her bridesmaids


That night we went to The South for their rehearsal dinner. I was excited to wear my new Parker dress--- loved it! I didn't take many pictures that night for some reason but here are a few.


The bride-to-be


Anne, Weldon and me


I love this girl. We don't see each other much at all but when we do we have the best time!

 The wedding was SO much fun! I am so happy for them and wish them all the best!






Last weekend, Weldon and I went down to our condo in Orange beach to celebrate our 1 year Anniversary!!! We had so much fun just relaxing. Friday night, we ate at a new restaurant, Fisherman's Corner. It was the best seafood I have had in a long time. We will definitely go back there again and again.  Saturday we laid on the beach and around the pool pretty much all day....aah so nice! Later that afternoon we took a booze cruise followed by a quick dinner then had a fun night at the FloraBama (yes, I went). We had a blast! It was one of the best weekends we have had in awhile. It was so nice to just be the two of us.

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY Weldon! Can't wait for many more fun and special times with you!
Thank you for spending your life with me :)




He's pretty cute :)


My pretty flowers-makes a girl happy

We are headed to Montgomery this weekend for another wedding! Tis' the season!!! I will leave you with this cute face. We love him dearly except when he doesn't listen, pee pee's on my sisal rug, bites, chews on things he knows he shouldn't, digs holes...BUT he has learned how to lay-down, we are so proud!


Happy Wednesday!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment