6/26/12

outdoor lusting

Last weekend we stayed at Rosemary Beach which is the cutest little community on 30A in Fl where the town center and all the houses are white.  I have gone to FL with my family my whole life, but never actually stayed that far down 30A--loved it!  The Coastal Living Idea Home for 2012 is in Rosemary Beach--I found the location, stalked it, took pictures of the outside and will be touring it next week when I return and it is actually open for tours.  I was totally the crazy person that googled the address and went and walked around the outside and tried to peek in, taking pictures of everything with my phone.  The talented Erika Powell of Urban Grace Interiors (my very favorite) did the interiors and I can not wait to see it--I follow her on Instagram so have seen lots of the custom furniture, etc, but can't wait to see it all put together!!!  Check it out here!!

I will leave you with some other fun outdoor/beach/pool spaces that I just love......all from Pinterest!!  Where I waste all of my days.......





(That herringbone brick and moss is to die for.)





(A hammock in the water, yes please!!!)




(why can't this be me right now??) 


One day......

Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment