6/22/12

2.

Happy 2nd birthday Hastings!!!!!

Hastings is my sister's middle child and we just love him to pieces!! I am pretty biased but I think he is the cutest, sweetest little boy ever. I hope you have the happiest birthday, Hastings!!!!!




Someone got a mini trampoline for their birthday :)


We love you sweet Hastings!!!

I always love to look at Tibi's new and on "sale" pieces. These were my favorite' from this week:

TiBi

A black "classic" dress is a always a good staple dress to have
Love this one!



I think both of these are super cute and can be paired with a casual tank



 I am really liking the tribal print lately


 I have been trying to find different places to shop. It is my pet peave to buy something and see fifty other people in it. I am weird. But I came across ShopSosie from someone's blog I was stalking looking at and found that they have cute casual dresses, tops, etc. to choose from for very reasonable prices.
Great easy summer throw-on's.







Check it out!



I rarely ever delete emails especially the important ones I think I may need to refer back to. I was going thru some old emails this week and ran across a devotional that my mom sent me October 27, 2011. The verse that it speaks on is Zephaniah 3:17. 

"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

Despite all of our sin, he loves us just as we are. He actually delights in us and rejoices and sings over us! We can enjoy his peace he freely gives to us if we will ask him....this quiets and comforts my soul!!

Happy FRIDAY!!!!!
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment