10/1/12

autumn lovers

I love this time of year!!! A few things that just make me extra happy right now



Pumpkin Spice Latte's are SO delicious! But do yourself a favor and do not look at the nutrition label, just enjoy.

I love a white pumpkin


And these velvet plush pumpkins make halloween decor a bit more sophisticated (source unknown)...

  


Fall comfort food is THE BEST!  I made this White Chicken Chili and it did not disappoint, delish and so easy!

I may or may not have ordered these :)
<3 the neutral color

AND finally--I think we can all agree that a change in the temperature is a MUCH anticipated plus!



And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years. Genesis 1:14


Happy Fall Ya'll!!!!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment