10/24/12

around our house

Getting our house "put" together since we got married last June has been SO much fun but definitely has taken time. I am the type that does not buy just to buy, therefore, it has taken a little bit longer to fill the spaces and still have a ways to go but we have definitely made much improvement. I couldn't be happier with the way everything has turned out so far!

A sweet family member on Weldon's side recently painted us a painting. I saw it yesterday for the first time and I love it! We put it above the sofa in the sitting room and it is perfect! She did such an amazing job!




Back in August, when my mom and I went to Scott's.  I picked up a chair for our sitting room to use as an accent chair beside the sofa. It was a little damanaged but nothing a new coat of paint and different fabric could not fix. Yes, 3 months later I have finally started to paint a fresh new coat of white paint . The fabric isn't horrible so for right now it will have to make due but I am keeping my eyes out for a solid fabric that will make it look that much better.



I love the feet on it!


I will be sure to post pictures when I am finished but don't sit there and hold your breath. I tend to take my time :)

Happy Wednesday to all!!!!

Becca


 

1 comment: