12/6/12

richard tubb interiors

If you have been reading and following our blog for awhile now, you know that Betsey and I have a strong passion for the interior design world. Speaking for both of us--it puts us in our "happy" place...doesn't feel like work! Whether we are working within our own homes or helping others, being able to use our own design taste and creativity and seeing the end results is such an exhilirating and fullfilling reward.

Today, I didn't have long but I was in the neighborhood so I couldn't pass up running into one of my favorite places, Richard Tubb Interior. After moving into our house, one of my first purchases was a sofa from RT. They are very helpful and wonderful to work with. I am saving my pennies for my next purchase. I love his design style. He never disappoints. The showroom was filled with some great pieces and it was fun to see how they decorated for the holidays.

Tried to sneak in a few pictures for you to see


Love the two mirrors directly above the side tables
The four-poster bed was aaamazing


This white and black horse print was on the side wall of the bedroom


 Pair of lamps on the bedside tables



Iron console table
The four-round cylinders on top were holding floating candles-pretty!


Love everything about this sofa especially the low back, would be perfect in the center of a room to show its shape off
And ooooh that serving tray, love it!



Another great console table, so sleek


Small end table


Sorry for the blinding shot



Perfect pair of chairs, the fabric was to die for

Check Richard Tubb Interior out if you are in the Birmingham area.

Becca







No comments:

Post a Comment