3/29/13

mixing it up

Happy Friday friends! I feel like this week month flew by but oh so thankful for another weekend! We are helping a client decorate their new, tudor style home.  I was able to tag along with her one day to make a few purchases...... an abstract painting for above the fireplace, to start with!  It is full of many different bright colors that add a pop to the room.  And oh ladies....it looks so good!

We also decided to replace an old side table with a more updated one in between the two chairs in her den. It's amazing what replacing or adding one or two things in a room can do to wake it right up!  It gives it an entire new look without having to spend a lot of money!  I wish I had more pictures to share but I promise to come back with a few next time I am there.  But in the meantime betweentime, let's take a look at the fixtures we are contemplating for her new space.

 Chandelier options for their dining room









Console Table options

On to less important things...

Has anyone tried the Vaseline Spray and Go moisturizer? I am a sucker for new products...I'm picking this one up to try this weekend.



Pinterest introduced me to Sheinside
Sometimes you can get lucky and find a steal of a deal...cute blouses!







Hoping everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!





Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment