12/11/12

last minute gift guide

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. I usually am shopping up to the very last minute but for some reason this year I got the ball rolling so I am almost finished checking everyone off my gift list. Good Feeling. There is always those one or two gifts you need very last minute that somehow slipped your mind....always a good idea to keep a few extra gifts at hand just in case.
A few of my favorie gifts under $50
This is always my go-to gift because it smells delish and it's such a great travel size for your purse
The Wolfe Bird Studio is in Jackson, Mississippi. As you can see from their website, they have many different shapes, color, sizes of birds to choose from. You can order online.
A grouping of these on a coffee table or in bookshelves look fabulous.
You can never have too many pair of stud earrings
I have a few of these under the tree this year. Makes any kitchen or bathroom smell fresh and clean


Pretty bowl to put mints or candy in
Books make a great gift


Nice bottle of champagne to ring in the New Year



only 13 days left of shopping!!



Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment